CEDR Call 2012 - CEDR Transational Road Research Programme
This Call for Proposals (CEDR Call 2012) was launched on 2 May 2012 with a deadline for submissions of 17 July 2012. It was the fifth transnationally funded research programme carried out under the ERA-NET ROAD initiative. Following the completion of ERA-NET ROAD in December 2011 the procedures were adopted by CEDR.
The four themes of the CEDR Call 2012 are Recycling, Noise, Safety and Climate Change. The participating road administrations are Belgium (Flanders), Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and UK. The Call is being managed on behalf of CEDR by the National Roads Authority in Ireland: this includes organising the Call for Proposals, programme co-ordination, financial governance and general project management.
For more information on the projects selected for inclusion in the Call 2012 programme please click on the following links.
- CEDR Call 2012: Recycling - Road construction in a post-fossil fuel society
- CEDR Call 2012: Noise - Integrating strategic noise management into the operation and maintenance of national road networks
- Safety of road workers and interaction with road users
- Use of vehicle restraint systems
- CEDR Call 2012: Climate Change - Road owners adapting to Climate Change